Dr. Gotlieb is presently Professor of Ob-Gyn and Oncology and the Director of Gynecologic Oncology and Surgical Oncology at McGill University. He recently completed an executive course in health care management and delivery at the Harvard Business School.
At Tel-Aviv’s Tel Hashomer Hospital, Dr. Gotlieb co-founded and built up the Department of Gynaecologic-Oncology from 1994 to 2003. He is also involved in scientific research in ovarian cancer as a Project Director in the Lady Davis Research Institute.
Dr. Gotlieb is a renowned medical pioneer and has driven “robotic” surgery in gynaecologic cancer in Canada. He has lectured around the world, and has proctored robotic surgery multiple times in Canada, China, India, and Israel. A recipient of twelve national and international awards in the area of cancer research, Dr. Gotlieb is well published with over 120 peer-reviewed manuscripts in reputable international journals.
- Tel Aviv University, Department of Gynecology-Oncology, Co-founder 1994-2003
- McGill University, 2003-present, Professor of Ob-Gyn and Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology and Surgical Oncology, Director
- Montreal Jewish General Hospital, Director of Gynecologic Oncology at Segal Cancer Centre
- Executive Health Management, Harvard Business School
- Lady Davis Research Institute, Project Director
- Gynecologic Oncology Society of Canada, President-elect
- International Gynecologic Cancer Society, Secretary/Treasurer-elect
- International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer, Senior Editor