Seniors' Care Assistance
Helping you and your family understand senior care choices to ensure you get the right care every time.
It is the only program in Canada that connects you, your immediate family and parents to a registered nurse. We are here to help you understand your senior care choices and ensure you get the right care every time.
CAREpath's Seniors’ Care Assistance Program also provides direct access to a Senior Living Advisor who will help you, your family and parents navigate the public and private senior living options.
Many provinces throughout Canada fund benefits such as seniors vision care, assistive devices programs, telehealth and dental options. Our nurses will assess all the funding options and help you and your families understand and access alternative ways to pay.
For example, we will help you:
- Understand and access the right care
- Calculate the total cost
- Break down what is payable out of pocket and what can be covered by the funding
- Find additional funding sources
- Complete all the necessary forms for services, funding or rebates
If you haven't already, please view our navigation program video.
Providing peace of mind by bridging the gap in senior care
CAREpath nurses will assess all the funding options and help you and your family understand and access alternative ways to pay.
Benefits of the Seniors' Care Assistance Program
With so much information at your fingertips, finding the right services or senior living community can be overwhelming.
We will help you:
- Book appointments with local health care support,including physicians, hospitals, nutritionists, paramedical practitioners or other providers
- Gather all medical records and other information required
- Connect with your personalized Senior Living Advisor who will help you find the right senior living community, arrange for tours and short term stays
- Access other community and volunteer organizations that are geared towards senior support, such as local Meals on Wheels, transportation services or seniors helping seniors organizations
- Access physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, dietitian services, pain programs and other similar services
- Additional funding sources
- Access assistive devices
Bayshore’s bonded caregivers are highly skilled at caring for the elderly and other individuals with cognitive and physical health challenges.
We can provide:
at an additional cost
- Personal / Attendant Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminder
- Light Housekeeping
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech & Language Pathology
Who does CAREpath help?
Patients and their families:
Helping them navigate the health care system, improving both the quality of care and emotional support.
Medical specialists and family doctors:
We provide family doctors with up to date information, allowing them to remain integrated in their patient’s journey.
Ensuring effective symptom management and support also benefits employers, allowing employees to return to work faster and improving performance and productivity.
The first step is calling our intake line 1-866-883-5956 to get started or for more information. You will then be assigned a Senior Living nurse navigator, who will provide you with in-depth knowledge about all your senior care options. The nurse will work closely with you and your specific needs to ensure that you get the right care every time.
Our Seniors' Care Assistance Medical Advisory Board: