When a health crisis happens, you don't want your employees without HealthCareAssist
When a health crisis happens, you don't want your employees without HealthCareAssist. When facing illness Canadians struggle trying to navigate a complex and fragmented maze of diagnostic and treatment options. This can lead to misdiagnosis, significant delays, presenteeism, absenteeism and stress in the work place.
With an exclusive partnership combining CAREpath’s team of highly trained and caring nurse navigators with Cleveland Clinic’s global network of physicians and specialists.
HealthCareAssist provides individualized case management for all types of medical conditions and fully navigates employees and their families before, during, and after their 1st, 2nd and subsequent opinions --- all the way through their diagnosis, treatment & ongoing care.
If you haven't already, please view our navigation program video.
Your employees won’t need to fight their disease alone.
CAREpath is available as supplemental group benefit or in your group insurance plan.
Benefits of HealthCareAssist
HealthCareAssist provides individualized case management for all types of medical conditions. A single point of contact with one nurse navigator throughout treatments maintains a continuity of care and ensures patients and their families receive the right treatment, at the right time, and at the right place.
- Provide in-depth assessment of treatment plans to ensure they are consistent with medical best practice.
- Explain options for test and treatments specific for the individual.
- Facilitate access to diagnostic tests, treatments and clinical trials.
- Through Cleveland Clinic Canada provide virtual doctor-to-doctor consults with the patient's local treating physicians after completing medical second opinions.
- Guide patients to alternate treatment locations in and outside Canada, when requested or required.
- Dramatically improve the overall quality of care, recovery and outcomes.
- Provide a single point of contact with one Nurse Navigator to maintain continuity of care.
- Delivered telephonically - making it timely and efficient for employees and their families.
Who does CAREpath help?
Patients and their families:
Helping them navigate the health care system, improving both the quality of care and emotional support.
Medical specialists and family doctors:
We provide family doctors with up to date information, allowing them to remain integrated in their patient’s journey.
Ensuring effective symptom management and support also benefits employers, allowing employees to return to work faster and improving performance and productivity.
CAREpath is available as supplemental group benefit or in your group insurance plan. CAREpath's HealthCareAssist can be added individually or bundled with our other programs for the complete Health Care Navigation System.
If you are interested in offering CAREpath to your employees contact us at 1-866-599-2720 or email email@example.com for more information and pricing.